Thursday 3 June 2010

Time


Mr Murakami is wrong. Nobody is that mature at the age of 20. Heck i'm inching 22 yrs of age and still act like a 12 yr old. Maybe I am still 12. Stuck in a 22 yr old body. Late bloomer.

Hah Mr Murakami, I don't believe there's any 20 yrs old whose mature and wise enough to be that thoughtful and different. Most ppl I know still chase adolescent dreams well into their 20s. Self included. I hate being this immature.ergh.

I wish.... I wish.... I wish..... erm...yesterday I saw a homeless guy drinking coffee and eating leftovers FROM A BIN! poor guy.

I wish I could turn back time and rectify all my foolish mistakes.

Ode to Time

Time,
You went past me without so much of a hello,
How was I supposed to know,
That you're not coming back,
That with every broken heart,
You will and will not mend,
I tried so hard,
Memorising this and that,
Right words to say,
Right game to play,
Too late I realised,
You never stay,
Never stop for no one,
So I will sit here tight,
Wishing you would stop,
And carry me back,
Back when everything was right.



It's time like this I can hear "time's winged chariot" hurrying near!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment