Monday 28 June 2010

New day!


Today I went out with my girlies. Got home at 9.15pm.... and started reading ' Aku terima nikahnya' by saifulislam (thanks to hud hud)..oh so not me. Survived until page 55, will continue reading it tomorrow, it's actually an easy reading book.

So anyways, my musing for today is that, if somebody up there is listening, I am so Lost. Too many lost souls down here, and I'm drowning in this sea of sins. So here goes my POTD as promised.

'But if they listen not to you, know that they only follow their own lusts, and who is more astray than one who follows his own lusts, devoid of guidance from Allah? For Allah guides not people given to wrong doing.' surah Al-Qasas:50

I found this verse in one of my tabs in my Quran. So many wrong doings, will He still find room to guide me?

p/s: guitar's doing great. I've got to stop putting the capo on the 2nd fret!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment