Friday 26 November 2010

SnoW and Guitar Converts

We're not through November yet and it's snowing now. I can foresee a long dark winter, oh I can't wait for Turkey trip it's going to be fun!

So anywhoo, I managed to convert more girls to be guitar freaks like moi. Woohoo, spread the addiction around, Bristol now, the Universe tomorrow. Oh I wish I had taken a picture of her guitar just now, it's a lovely Spanish made classical guitar bought at a charity shop. Somebody had been really disrespectful to it, the head was cracked in so many ways and there were bubbles on its body. It still sounds nice though, and I really enjoyed myself playing it. This addiction is spiraling out of control.


More stupid poems coming up.

The Moon is Chasing Us

Driving through the night,
We drove through the night,
The wind howled so,
In a loudly silent flow.

We said to each other,
Look hey look my dear,
The moon is chasing us.
Quick, he's right behind us!
He's up, he's down and he's all around,
Look he's smiling down,
As we drove through the town.

It's dark yet it's bright,
It's calm yet it's a fight,
With the silver shadows of the lonely lagoon,
We trade the sun for the rays of the moon,
Like the Northern Star, constant we will be,
Time can have our bodies,
But our minds will always be free.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment