Saturday 9 October 2010

why girl why?

It's so frustrating when I've been practicing so hard and I  never get better. ;-(
There has to be a better way. Why do other people seem to be able to play well JUST LIKE THAT? Why? I practiced, I learned the chords, I read all the how-to's and yet  I'm still stagnant in these waters. My fingers are so ugly and painful and disfigured. I still cannot play this instrument!

My guitars.Oh such a loser, I don't even know how to rotate this!

I saw a lovely red electric guitar today in a charity shop. It costs 50 quid. Hmm tempting. But will need an amp though...must discuss with other people. Or maybe drag somebody to the music shop(s). Hmm...

I'm just stupid.

" video removed because it is socially unacceptable to record your friend's crush... aiseh... "

See? Other people can just pick up any guitar and play. A friend of mine just took the guitar and start playing. Why can't I have the confidence to do that? Why do my knuckles turn white every time I start playing? *sobs*

sigh.

4 comments:

  1. ok lek2. i dulu pon camtu jugak. tetiba i discovered something iaitu:

    lepas prektis lama2 mesti rehat lama2 jugak. kalau boleh continue tomorrow. pastu bile tomorrow come, apa yg telah diprektis smalam ada la improvement, at least it is much easier now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo...i see... i think tak boleh give up jugak.. you remember you told me to get a guitar with a shorter neck? mahal tak? btw, i really appreciate you leaving really nice comments here, i read your blog but i don't understand any of it ( mmg buta teknologi!) ..thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ada yg mahal, ada yg murah. i use US guitar price as a comparison, sebab guitar luar dari US mmg harganya akan lebih sikit. so u cek kat internet dulu harga gitar kat US pastu bleh compare yg dijual di sana.

    nak beli short scale ke? kalau nak beli, baik test gitar normal scale skali, mana la tau yg tu lebih best ke :)

    thnx 4 reading my blog. sorry la, i mmg tak pandai nak buat ayat to explain secara detail :p but if u have any question on IT, im sure i can find the answer :D

    ReplyDelete