Thursday 14 October 2010

cats

I saw a lovely gray cat today, sniffing around the garbage bins. He was so adorable, so I picked him up and started to cuddle him like I always do to my cats back home. One of my neighbors came back as I was playing with him, so we decided to let him in because outside was freezing. He ran straight inside and up the stairs, he knew where my flat is!!

Adorable little kitty.... He ran around my flat like it was his house. I had to harden my heart to put him out again in the cold. I hope he has a place to go to tonight.

1 hour later, I realised what a big mistake that was. That cat probably hadn't had a bath for ages, my eyes were sore, my nose IS still running a marathon. BIG MISTAKE.

There's nothing I can do now except wait for the antihistamine to kick in.

I guess a lot of mistakes happens like this. Good intention, wrong method, people get hurt. And the worst is that I have to put a brave face on and bear whatever people say. Isn't guilt more than enough? .... Direct Eisley quote "we're made that way, made to brave the pain..."


Speaking of Eisley, I'm now learning to play Ambulance by Eisley (this band is so cool)






xx

No comments:

Post a Comment