Wednesday 6 October 2010

God is GRRRRREAT!

God is wonderful. God is great.

Today, this week, God has been so wonderful to me. I've never felt this blessed before. Dear God, please make this feelings last, don't let me go astray ever. I'm so happy at this moment and I want everybody else to feel this way. Please help my friends and family, let them be faithful Servants to You, and let them feel your Blessings and Grace in their lives.

I humbly confess to you that there are a lot of times when I feel that You abandoned me when I needed You the most, that Your Commands are sometimes too heavy for me to carry and countless many darkened days that I was angry at You.

It was the lack of Faith in You that brought me to the deep abyss I was in. How full of Grace and Compassionate You are that You are willing to take this ungrateful creature back into Your light. Forgive me Dear God and "..Don't ever let me come back down, or even live a day apart from You.."

 Hello...
I stood there, lost again,
Strong lights beamed,
I almost couldn't see,
The Sign it was there,
But I was blind.

How you lifted me up,
To rise above what,
Was the darkness in my heart,
And the path lit up,
With glowing glow,
Of the forest snow.

Take me please,
Wherever You are,
I don't want to be lost again,
I don't want to be chained,
To this petty world,
Where sins and goodliness,
Chase each other around,
Save me from this tangle,
Of confusion I can't get out.

3 comments:

  1. lagu buat sendiri ke? ker bukan lagu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hi! tu saye wrote sendiri out of the crap in my head...

    p/s: do you understand the CAGED system? because i've been trying to understand it but I don't really, and my guitar teacher tak balik uk lagi so ehh..i really don't understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not really, all i understand about CAGED is this

    ReplyDelete