Tuesday 26 October 2010

so sad

On Sunday I had my first experience of playing rhythm guitar whilst another person plays the lead. That was fun but I messed up a lot which was stupid considering I could play that song ages ago. The nerves!

too nervous!
My phone's videocam is NOT impressive. Tut tut android. How are you going to challenge Apple? I can't record anything that sounds half decent on this!

I was so miserable because he was there so I ended up playing Go Away by Eisley more than a hundred times that day. My housemates must be raking up their ears by now. Sorry...

There is no solid ground. I am so confused.

Have you had the feeling where you feel like you are in between? Of right and wrong. Of black and white. It's difficult and sometimes I want to throw all of it away. Out from the white rays of the right ones. But I don't want to go into the darkness as well. Why can't I be gray? Why do I have to choose?

I heard lovely hymns from the church behind my house as I walked home this evening. Such a perfect ending to a good day. Thank you God.

You seemed so angry at me when I want to do something you don't approve of. Why? Because I can't be as good as you? Because you never have to face these inner demons that I battle everyday? You have your way, I have mine. I want to get to the end just as much as you do, but my path is different from yours. You don't have to save me. My guilt does not belong to you.

On a different note, my guitar needs restringing. Can't wait for the weekend to come! Yeehaw..new strings! New songs to learn! New people to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment