Thursday 16 September 2010

my pathetic attempt at finger picking

Fingers are crucial for survival. Like duh, if it wasn't because of OPPOSABLE thumbs, I would be somewhere in Borneo eating bananas with my fellow orang utan mates. But my fingers are so uh pathetic though, no matter how hard I practice, I never get finger picking right. Haih.
When I first started to learn to play the guitar, my male buds said that I can never play because my fingers are too short and too fat. Maybe they're right.

uhh...the original song is actually 3 doors down's Here Without You.



This is definitely a sign that I should never EVER be allowed to touch a scalpel let alone cut somebody up.

Anyways, just a mental note to myself. PLEASE BURN THIS after MED SCHOOL.

I hate EPIDEMIOLOGY. I hate PUBLIC HEALTH. I hate STATISTICS. I hate MAth. This is way to complicated for my small brain.




Why do we need so many Maths anyway? I hate Mathematics sooo much. I hate Maths. I HATE MATHEMATICS! Next week will be paediatrics. Yeay!!

1 comment:

  1. ok la not bad. bleh tahan la finger pickin :D
    org yg terer tu sebab dia slalu prektis sampai dia dah develop muscle memory :)

    ReplyDelete