Monday 13 September 2010

Band Aid


Band Aid


Look at this deep cut dear,
My blood trickling so fast,
You rushed to me dear,
You rushed to me so quickly,
With a meager Band Aid you,
You tried to fix me you did,
Always trying to fix me.

Why my dear why,
You know the cut is too deep,
Why give me your small Band Aid,
When it's stitches I need.

Let me tell you something,
And listen close,
Don't you remember dear,
The night was dark, the moon posed,
In front of the windows,
And dark shadows, and you dear,
You took the knife by the bed,
And laid your cheeks against my head.

Stop pretending like you don't remember,
And stop pretending like you care,
You only want to fix me,
Because you need something to keep,
I am your broken Barbie,
And I am only your token,
But remember my dear, and listen clear,
It was you and only you, who sliced me open.




Goodnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment