Monday 13 September 2010

Nerds love Books

It's week 2 into fourth year and ......

I'm so happy today. I don't know why but happiness does not always have a reason. I spent 2 hours practicing on my guitar today, I haven't been playing for ages and my fingers hurt so much.

I wish my window wouldn't creak so much. It's scary. Is there somebody moving into the flat below?

I just finished reading this:


I think he won a Pulitzer for this. It is a good book.

I found this book in St Peter's Hospice Shop.


It looks brand new and only costs 2.50 pounds. I've never read Kafka before, and I was quite excited about this book. It's interesting but I still don't get why Kafka is such a big huha, maybe I have to read more of his works.

This is a good band that I'm currently loving!




The Myriad... sounds like an American version of Keane+Coldplay

There are too many 'I' s in this post.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment