Thursday 23 September 2010

heheheh

Oooh..so sleepy... need some sleep STAT..(eh macam dlm ER plak eheheh)
okay so this post is not going to be one of my stupid emotional posts...I am actually going to make this sounds upbeat.*yeah! yeah!!*

  hmmm..some people have been pestering me to put their pictures in my blog....so uh, here goes, what I really THINK of you!!!! mwahahahahah!!!
somebody trying to be creative
the prettiest girl in checkered shirt, creature at the back
i think you're cute
you make a cute couple! ^-^
hi!
this picture is so cute.
study partner and life saver.
hand decorated!





I'm too lazy to upload pictures on facebook or blog okay.


Erh.....Dr T is being so weird. I don't want to talk in front of a room full of people and I especially don't want to talk on the phone about this. Please let me go. I don't want that amazon voucher. You're putting too much pressure on me.

You would think paediatrics will be miles easier than medicine and surgery, but it's only day 4 and I am dreading every step I take in the Children Hospital. Why why why? Please kid, please don't cry when you look at me. I can't help it that my stethescope is cold, and if I am unable to play with you. I am scared shitless ok, I am probably more scared of you than you are of me.

This is Haarithah being a musical prodigy? This is Iggle Piggle's song.






 Also another pathetic attempt at sewing. I sewn this together and thought it was alright when suddenly housemate came in and said "eh ni kau memang nak senget eh....." epic FAIL and waste of 20 mins.


I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THIS.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment