Sunday 30 May 2010

booring

Such a lovely day today! I wish I could lie in the sun and just snooze.... due to the stupid internet connection i'm now in somebody's kitchen trying to understand meniscal tear. Oh dear. I hate studying. I really do! I feel sooo stupid when I study. The great John Nash said," Classes will dull your mind... Limits the expansion for creativity.." or sth like that, I don't really remember. I've noticed this phenomenon since form 3. Everytime exams come around, I will study hard and then realised that I've fill my head with knowledge WITHOUT a single form of creativity trickling through this hard noodle. Ergh, I hate studying. Who cares if I can recite all the causes of heart failure? ergh.( rebel against studying!) but I guess I'll feel better when I'm actually treating somebody. Oh dear..... I'm not as intelligent as John Nash,sooooo...this lesser mortal will continue studying.


Okay brain, I promise to give you some inellectual stimulation after this madness is over. Will finish Othello before end of June!!

oh and today I managed to play some songs on top off my head without looking at tabs..and they sounded good! happy day!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment