Saturday 29 May 2010

bitter sweet life events

Today I learnt an important life lesson... and as the exam is getting nearer, my guitar progress is sooo slow!!! my brain can't take too much info!! argh!!!


Also, oh dear God, thank you for the wonderful miracle this morning. I'm definitely a better person for it. The wound would definitely heal. Will hold my head up high for the fact that I am a the bigger person in this situation. (me like! more spice to the process of maturity!) actually not spice no. They put hop into malt so that as they ferment to become lager, the hop give the sickly sweet stuff a bitter tang to it. Hurt makes life more interesting, varied and ultimately, you learn to enjoy life as it is. Not that I enjoy studying..... booooring!

Will talk about new guitar techniques soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment