Wednesday 31 March 2010

very happy

Okay this is going to be rather personal. and not very guitarish.

I just ruined a perfectly good cup of coffee by eating a piece of garlic before drinking it. WRONG CHOICE! it turned the coffee into something really bitter and left a weird aftertaste in my mouth.

I learnt a new technique today called palm muting (or sth like that) ...sounds easy but no. my inexperienced hands failed at it miserably..but I WILL PRACTICE!! hah! omg, my relationship with my guitar is SOOOOOO strong now. I'm not embarassed to play with my friends. I can play recognisable songs.... so yeah! i LOVE MY GUITAR to death!

Also, I learnt a good trick today. LISTEN to the drum beat ( as opposed to lyrics/guitar only) to figure out the correct rthym and strumming pattern. I noticed that my songs have the SAME strumming patterns so I do have to work on that. Also, he said that I changed chords in a weird way so I think I have to just try and change chords properly.

I've been thinking of TABBInG a song by Chris Hendricks for a while now. It's called Trouble and since tabbing can trained my EARS( if I can use 'em properly) I'd love to try!

And I'm going to post some of my weird poetries just because I would definetely lose 'em since they're only on papers.

HE is DIVINE.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment