Wednesday 17 March 2010

First post

It's been 5 months since I started playing guitar. Bought my first guitar last year, but got bored because i wasn't able to change chords...but not anymore!!!!

This is it. I LOVE GUITAR. I'm addicted to guitar. I even bought a second (smaller) guitar to practice the harder chords with. I've got to widen my skills though. It's no use being able to only strum to Michelle Branch's song over and over again. I think i've got to try giving finger picking a go just because most of the songs that I want to play have lots of finger picking in it.

List of songs I can play (ish):
Michelle Branch's:
- This Way
- You Get Me
-Long Goodbye
-Goodbye to You

Lifehouse:
-You and Me
-Breathing
-You Belong To Me

Eric Clapton:
- Wonderful Tonight

3 Doors Down
- Here Without You

misc:
Tentang Seseorang...


Oh gosh..I really need to practice reading tabs and finger picking!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment