Wednesday 31 March 2010

Poems Moems




Who's there?


In the Darkness I have a friend,
a friend who never fails to stand,
outside my door, every quarter to four,
To come knock- a -knocking on my door.

I never know who you are,
In the Silence you marred,
my Sleep oh so deep,
with your knocking, won't you quit?

Should I let you in?
Should I leave you out?
what would happened if,
you are not who you are.

The hallways are long, and the winds howl so,
as silent as i can, always on my tip toes,
and I'm always waiting too, waiting for you,
to come and knock endlessly on my door.

Maybe I wouldn't be so scared,
if your feet touched the ground,
the whiff of the Undead,
and the eyes, blood red.

If you knock again, I swear,
I will let you in and beat you with a tin,
But maybe I don't have to,
for I see a shadow of you,
next to my pillow, just outside your window,
your blood red eyes and an unmistakable shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment