Wednesday 6 September 2017

Awakening

So.... Hello blog old friend. I miss you.  Today I went to Kemaman. Just like any other work related trips, it will usually be the hurried I-really-need-to-be-in-the-van feel, then the laid back breakfast (gotta lay off the carbs!) and a good post prandial sleep before starting actual work.  But today.. I was feeling melancholic, not least because somehow I got Lifehouse's No Name Face on my Spotify. Their songs reminded me of medical school, I would listen to their songs almost every day!

So anywho..I was reminded of my blog... I miss you old pal. I miss writing, I miss my abstract self. I haven't written anything in ages. Work related pieces not included of course. I need to start writing again. I need to start speaking in English again. I hate how I sound when I speak Terengganu dialect. Not being snobbish or anything of course but I just hate it!

The kids are driving me crazy. I love them to bits but they are draining my identity bit by bit. So enough about them for now.

I've been thinking today, how I've grown up over the past years. Reading my previous post, I was talking about how I need a backbone..oh actually I do have a backbone now! I no longer have the need to please everyone, I know exactly what I want or don't want and I know how to get them. I am now able to hold my tounge ( for the most parts) and say what needs to be said at the most appropriate time. For that I am ever so thankful dear Lord. There are so many things in life that I need to be grateful for and I have not done enough to show my gratitude.

I am not complaining..I just feel... incredibly bored with my workplace. I need a place to spread my wings. I cannot stay here anymore. My mind is slowly becoming small and meek. May Allah ease..

I have deleted facebook and instagram apps from my phone..and added Bayyinah TV app.. hopefully this will reflect my aspiration to be a student of the Quran and not a student of STUPID UNFILTERED THOUGHT BROADCASTING DISEASE that is quickly happening in our society right now. Everyone wants to talk but not all opinions are necessary. Not all opinions are bright. In fact most of them are ..dull. Just like mine. But it's okay because this is my blog so I can thought broadcast anytime I want haha.

Lacking inspiration...  Lacking motivation (No, that's not true, I am very motivated to free myself!).. Lacking guidance.... Hate the system.

FOR THAT IDIOT WHO HAS DONE ME WRONG IN 2015 and 2016 I HAVE FINALLY FORGIVEN YOU. YOU ARE STILL A SELF RIGHTEOUS JERK BUT YOU ARE CLEAN IN MY BOOK. NOW PLEASE GO AWAY.

Good night blog.. hope to see you soon and not in a few years time!!

Steel magnolias are made of steel,
Yet your soil is a prickly wool,
Tainting her pretty talons,
Her razor eyes brightly falter.

Gooooooooodnight old friend if I can give you a hug I would.


No comments:

Post a Comment