Tuesday 1 March 2016

when i am with you i am high

Wow. Last post before sakinah was born. Now she is almost two years old. what have i achieved? nothing.

I miss the old me. The old melancholic nostalgic sensitive me. Now i am just trudging on with work and life. Not complaining though. I have great family members, a wonderful husband and an amazing toddler. I am really thankful for all the blessings. but i still miss home. HOME. home as in home in malacca with mama around. again chasing a stupid mirage. i really have to buck up.

There are a lot of amazingly annoying people at work. I wonder why on earth am i still there.

I am scared shitless everytime i operate on people. i should quit ASAP.

miles and miles of bad decision. typical me.
no back bone. must grow one soon.
She has mama's melancholy

No comments:

Post a Comment