Saturday 28 May 2011

Rainy days

I woke up late today so I didn't have time to call my mother. And when I tried to call her after study group, she was already asleep so I'll just have to bear not talking to her today. Not a good start.

However! Today will insyaAllah be a good day because I will be able to pray today (hopefully) hence maybe God will be at the other end of the line when I call.


There's a spider on my back.

Please, mister can you help me?
There is a being so silly,
A little silly me,
With a long legged beastly,
Spider on my back,
And it's right on track,
To make me a little web,
Of delicious goodies!

3 comments:

  1. hai guitar addict.just so u know i hate neuro very much.may i borrow u brain please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, you might wanna borrow your brother's brain. His bulb shines brighter than mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already asked him but he said he wants to give me frisbee instead of his brain. :(

    ReplyDelete