Saturday 14 May 2011

Hardship go away

So much for getting all my shit together for the past 3 weeks, the last strands of control slipped past my fingers yesterday.

God, there are so many things I hate in this world, but the thing I hate most is losing control of my own self. Self control is strength, not bending to your own weakness, and isn't that what most people lack? If you can't curb your appetite, you'll be fat. If you can't get over your prejudice, you're an idiot. If you can't tell yourself no to laziness, you're a failure. Ah yes, these are all of the things I hate, and I can't stand lazy bums, fat people and idiots. And what's worse is that, it's so much easier to be these kind of people than to be self-possessed. (possessed by self??)

Stop crying you stupid little girl it's not going to change anything, even if you don't read that pathology chapter you still have to know the prognosis for Gastric Ca. Ah yes don't we all know that adenocarcinoma carries worse prognosis, ah yes we all know what the survival rate is and all that shit I can't do this anymore. 

...............

I can't control others around me, but I can control myself. So to the little fat girl inside, don't you dare come out. I no longer need you, you've been with me for far too long. Go away.

I can't even control my external rectal sphincter let alone my mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment