Thursday 17 February 2011

Parrot Man

Parrot Man


Parrot man, parrot man,
I swore I saw you tonight.
Parrot man, parrot man,
How you flew into the light.
Parrot man, parrot man,
You're so funny looking,
Parrot man, parrot man,
Shall we go a-beaking?
Parrot man, parrot man,
I'm sorry I teased you so,
Parrot man, parrot man,
You promised to let me go!
Parrot man, parrot man,
Can you stop please?
Parrot man, parrot man,
Stop flicking my precious beak.

Parrot man means something. Don't be a parrot man. I saw parrot man on the train . Parrot man is creepy.
A parrot man is someone who is only known for one thing. It refers to someone with a gimmick, who loses all attention when he loses his gimmick.
It is based on Hale and Pace's story of a man who regularly took his parrot to a bar and was wildly popular. One day he showed up without the parrot, to find no one cared about him.
One should be careful not to become a Parrot Man...

oh life...

No comments:

Post a Comment