Friday 27 August 2010

how to calculate volume?

THERE IS A COCKROACH ON THE PILLOW.

Wrexham tomorrow, more shopping the day after. Yeay, out of this stuffy house finally!

My new current fave band----> Eisley. Don't know how I managed to track Sherri's blog, but this IS definitely a new (old) author I've got to check out.

Ray Bradbury.
Maybe this will stop the Murakami obsession.

but THIS:
will always be in my heart. Mr Beckett I never lied when I say you're the bomb.

It's hard to have deep seated love for writers who are :

a) dead
b) old enough to be my great grandfathers
c) plain weird.

This obsession has to STOP.

Just realised that I've read almost ALL of my books back in Bristol, so it's either go join the Library down at the city council or keep buying book in Oxfam and drown in a sea of books in my miniscule room.

Physics: V= to what?

omg how to calculate volume?


anywhoos, one important lesson learnt. Every cloud has a silver lining. You just have to focus on the good things, or you'll be Mrs Sulky-The-World-Is -Fricking-Unfair always. I look forward to the bright future. God is good.

Can you see the silver lining? CAN YOU? CAN YOU? CAN YOU? CAN YOU?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment