Saturday 8 January 2011

Who's the best poet?

I've got my personal list of best poets and lyricists (they come under poets too I don't care).

John Keats: La Belle Dame sans Merci, To Autumn, Ode on Melancholy

William Wordsworth:I wandered lonely as a cloud

Edgar Allan Poe: A Dream within A Dream

Andrew Marvel: Time Winged Chariot

Will. Shakespeare:I like his plays more than his sonnets T_T

Daniel Johns of Silverchair

Matt Bellamy of Muse

Jason Wade forever and ever and ever

the Duprees.... and so many more I can't list 'em all BUT:

This is so poetic, pray won't you stop and listen  for a while?

Surah Al-Hijr (16-18)
It is We Who have set out the Zodiacal Signs in the Heavens and made them fair-seeming to all beholders;

And (moreover) We have guarded them from every evil spirit accursed:

But any that gains hearing by stealth is pursued by a flaming fire bright (to see).



I will be perpetually amazed with the beauty on its pages.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment